NSA Field Station Teufelsberg, Berlin - a compilation of links
on this site:
some maps LocationMap
once planned apartments TeufelsbergApartmentProject
website of the National Security Agency
(in Februar 2004 they added "Central Security Service" to the Name, somebody watched a bit too much Brazil over there ? :)
Informational pages about T-Berg Teufelsberg
Field Station related links
other Pictures (and panoramas) from/of Berlin Teufelsberg, a link list
Teufelsberg in the press
Teufelsberg starring in the media
- "Unter deutschen Dächern", a documentation about Hüsseyin Yildirim, codename "Blitz"
- Despite being sentenced to life-time, one of the last prisoners of cold war,after 15 years in jail, he recently was released. He (or his source, James W. Hall ) was rated one of the most dangerous Stasi-spies. Shortly after he was jailed, the GDR fell down ( ok, if the Stasi really just ceased to exist anymore is another story :), so he had no state/agency left supporting him. Scary scenario...... Enjoy your life in freedom, Mr. Yilderim !
- http://www.dw-world.de/dwelle/cda/detail/dwelle.cda.detail.download/0,3830,501671_120207,00.pdf english short summary on page 2
- Berliner Zeitung http://www.berlinonline.de/berliner-zeitung/archiv/.bin/dump.fcgi/2004/0424/magazin/0001/
- a book with Movies on CD, "Oskar Sala - Pionier der elektronischen Musik" , ISBN 3-930333-34-1
- "Geheimnisvolle Orte, Teil 4"
- "The Amazing Race", an american reality TV show (but they just rode down the hill or something, a bit offtopic here ... )
- videoclip from a mountainbike downhill ride
other stuff, Teufelsberg mentioned